Light up marine settings with wholesale LED port lights - reliable and cost-effective!
Are you looking for a halrbor lighting solution?
1-10V Dimming Control
Sophisticated anti-corrosion treatment allows the Crane qualified to pass the 1,000 hours Salt Spay test; its sustainable and durable features ensure long-term usage against rigorous conditions.
Package (40 HQ)
2700K / 5000K
Don't find what you want? Tell us your request.
How your product was produced?
INSIGHTS - INSPIRATIONS - VISIONS
China lighting factory LEDLUCKY provides professional harbor lamps and crane lighting. With the stable structure design, it has passed the accelerated Random Vibration Test with Broad Band (3G). The sophisticated anti-corrosion treatment allows the crane to be used in rigorous conditions around the harbor area. The crane lamp can also be used in tunnels, airports, etc.
Intelligent systems, maximum control.
Discover your best lighting solution, the LEDLUCKY.
Color of the harbor lamp
What is the average lifespan of harbor lamps?
How do I choose the right size and brightness for my harbor lamps?
1. Purpose: Consider what the lamp will be used for. If you are using the lamp for general illumination, you may want to choose a brighter lamp. If the lamp is for decorative purposes, you may want to choose a lower brightness level.
2. Size: Consider the size of the area you want to illuminate. If the area is small, you may not need a very bright lamp. If the area is larger, you may want to choose a brighter lamp or use multiple lamps to cover the space.
3. Lumens: Look for the lumens rating of the harbor lamp. Lumens indicate the brightness of the lamp, with higher lumens indicating brighter lamp. A standard range of lumens for harbor lamps is between 400 and 1200 lumens.
4. Color Temperature: harbor lamps come in different color temperatures, measured in Kelvin. Warm white is typically between 2700-3000K, and has a yellowish tone. Cool white is typically between 4000-5000K, and has a bluish tone. Daylamp is typically between 5000-6500K, and has a neutral tone. Consider the ambiance you want to create, and choose the color temperature accordingly.
5. Size: Consider the size of the fixture, and whether it will fit in the space you intend to install it.
6. Wattage: harbor lamps use less wattage than traditional bulbs, so you should also consider the wattage. Higher wattage generally means higher brightness, but it may also mean higher energy consumption.
By considering these factors, you can choose the right size and brightness for your harbor lamps that will suit your needs and preferences.
How do I install harbor lamps on my boat?
1. Choose the location: Decide where you want to install the harbor lamp. Ensure that the area is dry, and there is no risk of water damage. Measure the size of the hole you will need to drill for the lamp fixture.
2. Drill the hole: Use a drill and the appropriate drill bit to create the hole in the hull or cabin wall. Be sure to make the hole slightly larger than the size of the lamp fixture to allow for a proper fit.
3. Install the lamp fixture: Pass the wires of the lamp fixture through the hole, and place the fixture into the hole. Secure it in place with the screws provided. Be sure to use a sealant around the fixture to prevent water from entering the boat through the hole.
4. Connect the wiring: Connect the wiring from the harbor lamp to the boat's electrical system. The wiring should include a positive and negative wire. Ensure that you use the appropriate connectors, and the wires are properly insulated.
5. Test the lamp: Once the wiring is connected, test the lamp to ensure it is working properly.
6. Clean up: Secure any loose wires, and ensure that the lamp is properly sealed. Clean up any debris from the drilling process.
7. Repeat: Repeat the process for any additional harbor lamps you wish to install.
It's important to note that if you are not comfortable with the electrical wiring, it's best to have a professional electrician or boat technician perform the installation for you.
Are there any safety considerations I should keep in mind when using harbor lamps?
1. Electrical safety: Make sure the harbor lamps are properly wired and instalaccording to the manufacturer's instructions, and that the wiring is properly insulated to prevent short circuits and electrical shocks.
2. Fire safety: harbor lamps produce very little heat compared to traditional bulbs, but it's still important to ensure that they are not instalnear flammable materials, and that they are not covered or obstructed in any way that could cause overheating.
3. Water safety: Make sure the harbor lamps are properly seato prevent water from entering the boat through the installation hole. Check the sealant regularly to ensure it is still in good condition, and replace it if necessary.
4. Eye safety: harbor lamps can be very bright, so it's important to avoid staring directly at them, as this can damage your eyes. You may want to consider using a dimmer switch or a shade to reduce the brightness when necessary.
5. Battery safety: If you are using harbor lamps that run on batteries, make sure the batteries are properly instaland maintained, and that you dispose of them properly when they are no longer needed.
By keeping these safety considerations in mind, you can enjoy the benefits of harbor lamps while minimizing the risks associated with their use.
How to choose harbor lamp？
LEDLUCKY – China factory harbor lamp power watts up to 450W.
If docker works in an environment with poor lamp, the work efficiency is reduced and misuse is easy to happen.
2. High protection level
We designed a variety of anti-slip vibration stainless screws which passed the G3 vibration test.
IP65 – It can resist the corrosion of seawater and breeze.
Operating temperature range：-30°C to +45 °C
LEDLUCKY harbor lamp with its uniformity illumination and better control of glare, improve worker’s safety and reduce the chance of accidents.